As we move through the phases of the COVID crisis, I see guests in my office space with discretion. Sessions will take place in compliance with State and Federal COVID-19 regulations. Here are the precautions I am taking to ensure that the transition back to in-person appointments is safe for us.
Prior to the appointment:
- You will be sent a link to review these updated COVID policies and will be required to inform me that you read and understand them.
- All clinical forms will be sent via email and returned via email.
- I will inquire about health issues to determine if an in-person visit is the best option for both of us. If you had any contact with someone afflicted with COVID or flu within the past two weeks, I recommend a virtual session.
- If you feel ill, please reschedule in-person and virtual appointments for your comfort.
- Virtual sessions are always an option, equally as effective, and personal.
- Virtual sessions are available for local and long-distance guests. I have done virtual sessions for years and they are equally as effective. The only difference is that you enter the transformational experience using an imagistic approach, rather than physical movement.
At the Time of Your In-Person Appointment:
- You are required to wear a mask into the office and wash your hands as soon as you arrive for your appointment and after the appointment. Masks during sessions are optional for guests and may be difficult because of breathwork and emotional expression.
- I have a variety of hand sanitizer sprays available for you to use.
- Please attend the session alone. If you are accompanied by a family member, while you are in session, they may shop nearby or grab a coffee at Starbucks. Guests can no longer wait in the family room area.
- I am not seeing children at this time unless they are already a client.
- In the office space, there is plenty of room to maintain social distance. You can choose from a variety of seating for your comfort.
Home Office Environment:
- An air purifier has been placed in the office and will run the length of the workday.
- Office supplies, writing utensils, therapeutic props, etc., will be sanitized between each session.
- Windows will be cracked open for good ventilation and a fan will circulate air.
- The entryway, bathroom, and office will be cleaned daily.
If you have any questions, please call me before your appointment to discuss your personal needs. Many warm wishes of health and wellbeing.
Sanna Carapellotti, M.S., Cht